- If your child is unwell or will miss school or pre-school for any reason you need to inform us before 9.10am
- Please make sure you have back up contacts in case of emergencies
- Please make sure you inform us of any changes to contacts
- If you do not inform us of an unplanned absence we will call all of your listed contacts until we are able to check the reason for your absence (this does take up a lot of staff time and can cause unnecessary concerns, so please let us know)
- Attendance is expected to be 97% or above. Anything lower than this means that a child is missing a significant part of their schooling and this can impact upon progress and attainment.
- As a school we are not able to authorise planned leave unless there are extenuating circumstances and all requests must be put in writing to Mrs Powell.
- Flexi-Schooling can be arranged where a significant need for a flexible timetable is present in order to support a child to return to full time education (for example: Health Conditions) and this must be agreed by the Executive Head Teacher.